- Keeper Parents rarely care about seeing the whole pitch. You usually see them at one end the 1st half, and at the other end the 2nd half.
- Keeper parents are used to dealing with injuries, so they always have first aid tricks, hacks, and goodies if your child gets hurt.
- They live on pins and needles their whole soccer lives, so they deal with stress better (or secretly drink a lot)
- They are some of the nicest team parents because they don’t kill other parents when they blame the keeper for a goal given.
- They are the MVPs of team parents. After all, they are raising the most important player, even if he/she is a little quirky.