If you do this Anytime Soccer Training video before each practice and game, your child will most likely get more touches on the ball than the entire team combined (period).
Why One Cone Ball Mastery?
Soccer is a sport dominated by individual and team possession of the ball. The most successful players are those who are able to control the ball and maintain possession in tight spaces.
There are several ways to improve your technique and ball control. Few are better than simple one cone ball mastery drills. One cone ball mastery drills are effective for several reasons:
- Almost no space is required
- Only one cone (or any object) will do
- Improves balance and coordination
- Excellent for both absolute beginners and advanced players
- Allow you to get loads of touches in a short period of time
- Isolate the most frequently used technical skills needed in games
- Very adaptable in that you can easily add dribbling, 1v1, and other variations
Anytime Soccer Training One Cone Ball Mastery Series
Anytime Soccer Training is the only program with over 500 one cone ball mastery training sessions. Every session is 100% follow-along and there is even a dedicated video for each move.
Below is just one of the hundreds of videos in the series.
Try this video and get started today. Get started today for free.